A Bitter Bandwagoner Habs Fan’s TSM: Unadulterated Loathing*
*What do you mean that’s just me?
Look. Ok. I loathe Ottawa more than any team in the league, but Clarke McArthur coming back is a great story. Also, Craig Anderson. And obviously I love Condon and Karlsson. That being said...I hope Pittsburgh THRASHES them. Like impossible three game sweep thrashes them.
Also, I really hope Sid and Karlsson don’t get more hurt...
- One thing I will say about this series. Karlsson vs Crosby is going to be amazing.
- ISTG, Pens, you had better win this one.
- ARRGGG THE POST.
- Hahah oh dear, Ottawa...
- ANOTHER POST. *screaming*
- I hate literally everything. Pageau and Stone. Everything is awful. Gross. /
A great pass by Ryan leads to the Pageau goal. 1-0 Senators pic.twitter.com/qZ4U0gjX4G— Marc Dumont (@MarcPDumont) May 13, 2017
- Pens...if you do not score on this power play, I will come down there and fight you. Don’t make me do it.
- I’m just going to spend this series screaming in exasperation and dislike, aren’t I.
- Someday Pittsburgh is going to actually DO something on the power play...right?
- Oh god, Pageau./
- All of your power plays belong to Pittsburgh.
- One day the Pens power play will score. One day.
- But apparently not today.
- Hahahah the scoring chances are 11-3 for Pittsburg, but Ottawa leads 1-0. *Cue hysterical laughing*
- *internal screaming which is rapidly threatening to become external screaming*
- THANK GOD. NO GOAL.
- I hate Ottawa so much...and I hate that they’re making me complement them, but they’re doing a really good job at clogging up everything, and keeping the Pens to the outside. And also keeping this game really boring.
- I hate everything./
- Dear Pittsburgh, please put me out of my misery.
- This is the most boring conference final game in the history of ever.
- Ok that might be a slight exaggeration.
- Literally nothing interesting has happened in this period so far.
- C’mon Sid, Geno, Kessel...SOMEONE.
- GENO. TIE GAME. THANK YOU./
Whatcha gonna do when Malkamania runs wild on you, brother? pic.twitter.com/EzZcw42TKL— Pittsburgh Penguins (@penguins) May 14, 2017
- Take that Kyper. Geno’s doing just fine.
- ARG. POST. *sob*
- This game would go to OT./
- Get it out get it out get it out get it out.
- eW. Gross. Bobby Ryan in OT./
The Game 1 overtime winner. #ALLIN pic.twitter.com/ziJVGfM9tn— Ottawa Senators (@Senators) May 14, 2017
- Sens win 2-1./