Canadiens vs. Senators Top Six Minutes: Lehkonen wants to play Ottawa all the time
The sophomore bumped his slump in a big way on Sunday afternoon
I have a kitten sleeping on my chest, no matter how this game ends I am a winner!
- Former Canadien Mike Condon in net for Ottawa, I predict a clean sheet in the Ottawa end.
- I mostly excited to watch Scherbak play today.
- 4-on-4 after a hook from Lehkonen and a dive from Hoffman. (I still think that if a dive is called it should offset the first penalty).
- Glove flash from Carey Price.
- There is a lot of ice hockey, but not much seems to be going on.../
- Byron with a huge shot.
- Horrible giveaway by Schlemko, Hoffman scores high. Schlemko should get an assist.
- 679 Give aways for Montreal this season according to Sportsnet, I’ll let you guess the ranking on that one in NHL...
- Dzingel cross checks Drouin into the goal post, no call. Still get a PowerKill™️ thanks to an earlier call.
- And now a two man advantage for the home team.
- Jeff Petry is trying to save the season all by himself, he should try to get a new defence partner with Dahlin instead...
- 3:51 to go on Karlssons “the Pirate” double minor for the high stick.
- L’Arttiste ends his draught!
- Still a boring game.
- L’Arttiste gets another!!!! (When it rains it pours).
- Plekanec gets his 600th point with Montreal Canadiens with an assist on Lehkonens second goal./
- Power play Ottawa.
- This period is really really boring.
- Nikita Scherbak has looked good this game, hopefully he gets a extended stay with the team.
- Tomas Plekanec gets a freebie from Chabot and scores, lets call it even from the first period Schlemko pass.
- We won the game, but lost in the Dahlin rankings. Bittersweet to say the least. /
Highlight of the night
Artturi Lehkonen scores in bunches. His second of the game. #Habs lead 3-1. Tomas Plekanec's assist is his 600th point. pic.twitter.com/zZqmqJ8Acc— Jared Book (@jaredbook) February 4, 2018
EOTP 3 Stars
3. The first period was bad.
2. But the second was much better thanks to
1. The Habs win, but also lose