A Bitter Bandwagoner Habs Fan's TSM: In Deep Water
The Sharks cut the Knights apart, tying the series up 2-2 on home ice.
Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks
Because I have terrible luck, this is the first Vegas game of the second round that I've actually been around for. Hopefully it's a good one!
- Sharks have had some lengthy zone time, but haven't been able to do anything with it so far. Then The Knights counter with the same...
- On a more trivial note, the Sharks’ and Knights’ jerseys look really good together.
- For a game where not a lot has happened for half a period, it certainly hasn't been boring.
- That was a really nice Vegas shift.
- OH MY. NO ONE had Marcus Sorensen.
- Oh Mikkel...
- WHAT A RUSH BY DONSKOI.
- That one nice shift from Vegas may have been their only good one.../
- Things are not going Vegas’ way tonight.
- OH MY MAF.
- Welp... 3-0 San Jose.
- The Sharks are looking very comfortable.
- GAH TWO-ON-NONE. Wow. What a last minute defensive effort from Shea Theodore to break that up.
- HOW DID THAT NOT GO IN.
- Oh my god that coordination from Brent Burns.
- Ouch. That did not look comfortable.
- That was not a good power play.
- Ninja Hertl is having himself a game./
- Martin Jones is on fire.
- Vegas, what are you doing. What are any of you doing...
- Shut-out, shut-out, shut-out, shut-out...
- Jones is playing amazingly, AND Vegas isn't testing him much. Not a good combination if you're the Knights.
- I refuse to call him Captain America, because Patch is Captain America, but Pavelski has made it 4-0.
- The Knights really can't catch a break.
- This game is absolutely all San Jose.
- Here comes the pushing and shoving.
- Oh my, five-on-three for San Jose.
- Sharks win 4-0! Series tied 2-2!/
Highlight of the Game
Not only was Jones great, but he had some terrific help as well.