Canadiens vs. Red Wings Top Six Minutes: Battle of the Bottom Feeders
Some usual and unusual suspects came to play in the second-to-last game of the season
- WEEEEEEE HAVE JOHNSON!!!
- Wow the Red Wings are not good.
- AAAAARG if that stick hadn’t been there!!!!
- DESI. Our fearless leader Justin woke up in enough time to warn our gif makers to catch that goal. The Red Wings, on the other hand, did not.
- My son with the assist. Excellent.
- Oh Rosie, was that really necessary?
- So our PK sucks, but apparently, the Wings’ PP sucks more. That did not look very much like a power play.
- On the other hand, how much more successful are we going to be? The answer is not much more. On the other hand, ours looked more like a PP than theirs did...marginally.
- How did Byron miss that.
- How many more pucks will the Habs have to put through Coreau’s feet BEFORE ONE GOES IN.
- Dear Canadiens, what were any of you doing on that? At least Nemo is awake.
- Well, you knew Larkin was gonna score at least one of those...what with Alzner and Shaw on the ice at the same time.../
- Meep meep.
- Coreau is an absolute adventure.
- Oh lord. Alzner why.
- Man records are falling all over the place tonight.
- NOAH. TWICE. Ouch.
- BRENDAN GALLAGHER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
- HAHAH DESI AGAIN!!/
- Oh Rosie, you gotta shoot.
- ÄRTTTAAANNNN. I mean, that right there is why Rosie passed to him instead of shooting. Boy was that pretty.
- For serious? Uhg.
- Oh lord, not again.
- Nice little glove save from Nemo.
- Habs I need you to wake up...
- Or, I mean, carry on. Tank battle and all that.
- And the net is now empty. Hey getting Chucky a goal would be nice right about now.
- Aww Drou tried.
- OH MAN DESI WENT FOR THE HATTY.
- HABS WIN 4-3./
Highlight of the night
That's number ten for Deslauriers! pic.twitter.com/8nILqBQB5j— Scott Matla (@scottmatla) April 6, 2018
EOTP 3 Stars
1. You know it’s going to happen.