Canadiens vs. Rangers Top Six Minutes: Multiple goals from Weber, Lehkonen get Habs back in win column
Racing out to a 4-0 lead, the Habs never looked back as the started December on the right foot.
- Bob Cole BABY - it’s going to be a good night
- Once again, we are almost a minute into the game and Domi does not have a goal. I’m scared.
- Weber with the bomb – welcome back, Cap!
- Habs to the power play and getting some good chances, they seem to be moving the puck well – however, no dice on this one
- Kulak and Weber – I am liking it
- Seeing Byron back on that ice brings me so much joy
- New York hits the goal post but all in all, Price looking sharp so far
- Tatar gets taken out along the boards, still manages a perfect pass to Weber who gets his second of the game. I. Have. Chills.
- 2-0 after 20/
- A beauty pass from Byron sends Kotkaniemi and Lehkonen off on a two-on-one and Lehks sends it home like the wonderful human he is
- Georgiev breaks his stick in frustration. Excellent. Finnish him.
- I really enjoy winning
- Lehkonen! Again! The race is on for the hatty for both Weber and Lehks. Amazing.
- Domi and Andersson get matching penalites and we get some 4-on-4 hockey
- Rangers score
- Price still looking solid well-into the second
- Gallagher appears to score but it is immediately waved off – on second look, hits the crossbar and hovers by the line. Gally can’t believe it and neither can the goal horn guy
- Rangers score
- All of a sudden, we have a game again and now I need to see Man Mountain lay out Kreider. Repeatedly.
- Benn loses the puck and nearly gives up a goal. Colour me shocked.
- 4-2 after 40/
- If Lehkonen doesn’t get a hat trick…
- Kotkaniemi makes a pass that got Byron off and running as he was falling to the ice and man this kid is something else
- I will never not hate the Rangers
- TOMASSSS TATAAAAR on the power play
- Can we clone Kotkaniemi
- And that’s it for another Saturday night at the Bell Centre – Habs take this one 5-2/
Highlight of the Night
Shea Weber creates the breakout and gets up the ice for his second of the game. pic.twitter.com/DnUsjA1zsL— David St-Louis (@RinksideView) December 2, 2018
EOTP 3 Stars
3) through Jerry Seinfeld’s gritted teeth: Courtnall!
2) The Rngers’ view of Weber’s first goal:
1) Our point of view after his second: