Brendan Gallagher may be struggling to fill the net this season, but he's managed to fill his pockets with advertising dollars due to his popularity in Montreal, with a new McDonald's sandwich available in Montreal called "the Gallagher".
With three burger patties on what looks like a mix between a hamburger and a hot dog bun, I'm guessing that Brendan won't be eating too many of those during the season, but good for him to get such a distinctive honour.
Fellow Hab Daniel Briere helped him out by speaking French in the commercial for it, as Gallagher's patented grin looks on.
I'm not a huge McDonald's, but I have to say that the next time I'm really hungry and in need of a quick fix, I'll probably be trying a Gallagher, because I'm a sucker for all things Habs.
- On teaching P.K. Subban, and Michel Therrien's bizarre coaching decisions
- Game Recap: Philly Folly
- Team Canada Scouting Reports: The Surprises
- Habs vs Flyers: Scoring chances
- Top Six Minutes: Sadness And Despair Edition
- Team Canada announces their roster for the Olympic games in Sochi
- Team Canada 2014: P.K. Subban and Carey Price make it
- Naming Team Canada's "B team"
- Markov and Emelin headed to Sochi