Canadiens vs Lightning Top Six Minutes: The wins keep coming
Another night, another win for your Montreal Canadiens
For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.
- Pacioretty is on the 3rd line and Weber is with Emelin. Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the Upside Down, would you care for an Eggo waffle?
- Lines may change, but the Habs power play struggles are forever...
- Pacioretty to Shaw is...weird
- 12:36 left in the 1st and that was the first icing call. I see improvements
- BISHOP serves up a Shaw pancake
- Lehkonen and Radulov do some pretty things
- I’m sure Galchenyuk did not INTEND to elbow Bishop in the face
- Galchenyuk bad at faceoffs? There’s a novel statement. /
- Emelin and Weber are not an entirely terrible pairing...
- Beau is not who i would want to pick a fight with... /
Beaulieu vs Paquette. pic.twitter.com/1JVsZmxupV— Marc Dumont (@MarcPDumont) October 28, 2016
- five minutes of 4 on 4, sure lets mix it up, should be fun.
- THAT WAS ALMOST MY DARN GALCHENYUK GOAL
- I could do with him and Radulov spending more quality on ice time together
- Lightning Strikes when least expected-quiet down meteorologists /
- PK is scary, good thing we have Carey
- Gallagher ends up in a headlock because of course
- THERE IS MY GALCHENYUK GOAL
- Gallagher, Galchenyuk and Radulov is the best thing to come out of Therriens blender in while
- Premature Ole’s make me nervous
- Mitchell has made me less nervous
- 3-1. Habs win.
- Carey Price will never lose again. It is known./
EOTP’s three stars of the game
3. Never tempt fate
Habs highlight of the night
Jeff Petry, Andrei Markov, and Alex Galchenyuk combine for a ridiculous goal: