Canadiens vs. Jets Top Six Minutes: Comeback, drama, overtime, and a needed win!
The Habs overcame a third-period deficit to pull off the road victory.
- With the season going as it has so far for the Canadiens, I am up to watch the Punisher Of Pucks - Patrik Laine.
- I am also thorn between wanting to win, and wanting to win the Rasmus Dahlin draw...
- To help with this conundrum I have beer. /
- Lets hope for no Jets goals within the first 42 seconds...
- Two minutes and no Montreal icings and even better - no goals for the Jets!
- At least the PowerKill™️ is based in the offensive zone this time.
- Big Mac to the box...
- ... and that was all the Punisher of Pucks needed.
- No second goal with in a minute, thats progress.
- Montreal creating chances but cant get a bounce anywhere.
- Back to the PowerKill™️
- GOAL!!!! Mr Andrew Shaw with a tip in of a Drouin wrist shot. Tied Game!
- There is hope!/
- Laine goes to the box.
- Andrew Shaw gets another goal after a scramble in front of the net!
- Gallagher gets thrown into the net, shortly after the goal, that should have been a call.
- Montoya robs Laine when Laine is forgotten in front of the net.
- I really like the Lehkonen-Drouin-Galchenyuk line.
- Too many men on the ice for the Jets.
- That was more of the regular PowerKill™️, but Canadiens keep the pressure up after it has expired.
- Nice set up by Shaw, but Pacioretty, who misses the wide open net.
- Jets seem to be losing their focus a little bit, stupid penalty for Morrissey to take.
- Another robbery from Montoya on Laine!
- and Jets score on the following face-off... Tied game./
- Petry playing baseball, thats not allowed, two minutes rest for the defender.
- Ehlers really hit the target and Canadiens are down a goal.
- Another power play for the Jets, all is well that ends well.
- Montoya saves to have Canadiens still be in the game when Ehlers starts his rocket engine to fly past Plekanec.
- And in the end Jets scores another...
- Montreal can’t take these kind of penalties!!!
- The Turtleneck Assassin!!! One goal difference again.
- Can Montreal turn it around another time?
- 40-19 in shots, and the Canadiens are still down...
- Jeff Petry with the EQUALISER!!!!
- I can’t watch this... Montoya hurt... He is back in the net, but that shot!!!/
- Danault to Pacioretty but huge save from the Jets keeper.
- Penalty, Galchenyuk draws one from Myers and we have a Montreal power play.
- Patches with the WINNER!!!!/
Highlight of the night
Max Pacioretty with the OT winner for the #Habs pic.twitter.com/qD2MC2DZPM— Jared Book (@jaredbook) November 5, 2017
EOTP 3 Stars