Canadiens vs. Golden Knights Top Six Minutes: Let it stay in Vegas
Knights play Golden against lacklustre Habs.
After losing to the league trailing Arizona Coyotes, I have less than optimistic expectations for this game against a Vegas team that is currently second overall. In this case “less than optimistic” can probably just be considered realistic.
- I blinked, and we’re already down by one.
- Hudon Goal! THE CHILDREN ARE THE FUTURE!
- Bellemare went down, he got up again, but he looks a little unsteady.
- Hunts goal may have gone in off Alzner, if it did, do we laugh or do we cry?
- With their third goal being on their sixth shot, the Golden Knights shot 50% on Niemi.
- Price is in.
- Gorgeous Sherbak Goal! THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT!/
HOLY MOLY NIKITA SCHERBAK. #Habs pic.twitter.com/WPBIfm0jMW— Jared Book (@jaredbook) February 18, 2018
- Some very pretty passing from Sherbak to Galchenyuk. Bergevin permitting, that is something to look forward to next season./
- Lots of Habs fans in Vegas, for a second I thought it was the Bell Centre.
- Vegas scores it’s fourth goal, but it’s their first on Price tonight.
- ...and Vegas’s fifth is their second on Price tonight...
- Those goals were only a couple seconds apart. The Habs are consistent if nothing else.
- Montreal Power Play is killed off by Vegas./
- Fleury makes a beautiful save on Hudon.
- An icing by Price leads to the Knights sixth goal.
- I guess there were no car seats in the Habs tank, because the young ones are not slacking.
- POWER PLAY GOAL DROUIN! A Power Play goal. On the Power Play. By Montreal, who are 50% on the Power Play in this game. /
Jonathan Drouin wires one on the power play to make it 6-3. #Habs pic.twitter.com/kpimOZNhMK— Jared Book (@jaredbook) February 18, 2018
- Price with two back to back highlight saves.
- Montreal looks decent in the final minutes, but they needed this early the second, not late in the third.
- 6-3 Vegas./
EOTP 3 Stars
No context needed.