Canadiens vs. Flames Top Six Minutes: Habs handed second straight loss in OT defeat
Montreal couldn’t hang on to a third-period lead, and eventually fell in the extra frame.
- Tomas Plekanec is in a mood. This could be promising.
- It’s nice when Galchenyuk decides to remind us how good he is with the puck.
- Price had it, then he did not.
- We didn’t allow a second one immediately after, which is both nice and uncharacteristic.
- Carr Drives it in! Can we keep him?
- Pacioretty made a Giordano pancake.
- Other Habs however, appear to prefer turnovers to pancakes./
- Sorry Garnet, but Anne is the only Hathaway that is deserving of an Oscar.
- Pacioretty is currently not okay, and thus I am also not okay.
- That was a Rittich-uolous save on Jarabek.
- I Danault about you, but I love Assists from the Captain.
- Why are there still players who don’t wear visors? Why?/
- The question is not “where is Gallagher”, the question is “where isn’t Gallagher”.
- Nothing is more comforting than hearing the Carey chants.
- Jordie Benn has become a pleasant surprise. His beard may be full of secrets.
- I think it’s past Gaudreau’s bedtime. It’s a school night.
- Carey Price is 6’3”, a 5 metre roll of bubble wrap is only $5 on Amazon…
- Five on three for the flames is not ideal right now.
- The post is simultaneously the most reassuring and terrifying sound.
- They survived five on three.
- Flames goalie is feeling the burn of that Weber shot./
- Did no one tell the Habs or Flames that this is finals week?
- Flames came in hot and the Habs get burned./
Highlight of the night
EOTP 3 Stars
3. Unfortunately the extinguisher ran out in OT
2. Now if only he can stick around.
1. We’ve overcome one potential obstacle to a permanent spot for Carr.