Canadiens vs Bruins Top Six Minutes: Yet another win versus the Bruins
Carey Price to the rescue!
For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.
- It was a long off season and I have become more fond of Marchand and Bergeron than I care to admit.
- Jeff Petry’s hip checks don’t lie
- Good news, Carey Price is wide awake
- “Habs vs Bruins” Alexei Emelin is my favorite version of Elexei Emelin./
- 28 seconds in, time for an icing
- I’m glad Shea Weber decided to use his super powers for good and not evil.
- ...Carey’s right leg is currently my least favorite part of Carey Price
- ALEXANDER ALEXANDROVICH GALCHENYUCK
- I’m retracting my earlier statement, I love every part of Carey Price equally.
- 30 seconds left, time for another icing. They made a nice reverse Oreo cookie of the 2nd period.
- Oh now i’m remembering my dislike for Marchand.../
- Occasionally Galchenyuk passes make me wonder if i’m watching a game or a skills competition
- Carey Price has his head in the game
- Today is stressful enough, does it have to be a tie game?
- Gallagher just hit Chara, someone get him a stepping stool this could get good
- Byron!!! I’m sorry I ever questioned you being on that line. A late 3-2 lead for the Canadiens.
- Habs remain undefeated at home/
EOTP Three Stars
- Little bit of Radu-love
3. Chuckles it is!
Habs Highlight of the Night:
Paul Byron springs Alex Radulov, who immediately sends Alex Galchenyuk to the breakaway: