Canadiens vs. Avalanche Top Six Minutes: Heartbroken
The Canadiens continue to lose, lose, lose.
Alright, I give up. I fully embrace the tank now. Good job Habs, you’ve finally done it. There’s no point in me holding out hope that this season will magically turn around. Clearly, the bad mojo that is plaguing this team isn’t going to be dispelled any time soon. And if the answer is in the room, it sure is taking the team a very long time to find it. So whatever, go other team that I dislike a little more, than I dislike watching the Habs this season.
- signed the newest member of the #AllinForDahlin club
- Roses are red, violets are blue, the Habs need an L, so they can draft Dahlin too.
- Wait, when did the Avs become not bad? Or at least not bad as before?
- Hudon, Hu-don’t do it.
- Karl Alzner breakway! No, I’m not on a mind altering substance. Why do you ask?
- Max Pacioretty, meet goalpost. Goalpost, meet Max Pacioretty.
- Of all the things I was expected to see this season, the resurrection of Niemi’s career was not one of them./
- Tank, tank, tank away, gently down the standings. ♪
- The Habs don’t look nearly as good in this period as they did in the first.
- Captain on captain violence ends in a captain ending up in the penalty box. Try saying that three times fast.
- Paul Byron is itching for a scrap.
- Team not-the-Habs scored first. The tank is still in motion. Typing this still makes me sad.
- Tell me why am I watching this game instead of CAN-USA, again?/
- Habs 5-on-3 to start the frame, plenty of time to sabotage the tank effort. Or not.
- Nail Yakupov is an Av. Huh.
- I know I’m supposed to be Team Dahlin, but I really wish the Habs would aim somewhere other then the goalie’s chest or the goal posts.
- Who lets a guy named Kerfoot score? The Habs, that’s who.
- Gutsy move by Julien to pull the best Canadiens player on the ice.
- Hello darkness, my old friend./
Highlight of the Night
EOTP 3 Stars
Something to enjoy about the game, anyway.