It should come as no surprise that both Brad Marchand entries breezed into the final four.
Do we really need to go through his list of antics again?
Yes. Yes we do.
- A known diver
- A top notch cheap shot artist
- A terrible hypocrite
- A Stanley Cup champian
- Subban's road kill (I put this one in just to make myself happy)
- Lucic-like penchant for groin attacks.
- Current reigning champion of the yearly "Who would you want to punch in the face if you got the chance?" poll.
- Hates puppies and cute babies
- Huge fan of Nickelback
- Thinks Game of Thrones is overrated
- Didn't rewind his tapes when Blockbuster was a thing
- Was the #1 cause of the 'great Marchand exodus' of 2010, when thousands of families fleed Nova Scotia to avoid being associated with the Ratman.
- Is Brad Marchand
Milan Lucic has absolutely no problems calling out players for perfectly legal hip checks, which is a slightly hypocritical position, considering he's quickly compiling a testicle assault highlight list worthy of a Tchaikovsky soundtrack.
Of course, Milan does have a few redeeming qualities. His work with children, for example. Since he's a natural role model for children worldwide, he fought through his cognitive dissonance and released an anti-bullying book. The last phrase reads "And if all else fails, use a piece of lumber as a weapon, preferably in your opponents groin."
This should be one of the closest votes in the tournament so far, seeing as both deserve to move on to the final round.
Who do you think should make it to the finals? The nutcracker or the rat? Let us know in the comments below.