Eyes On The Prize will be defunded on March 31, 2023, one month later than the initial announcement date. This extension gives us the opportunity to transition the site and community — with our current domain name and full article archive — to a new platform.
We have set up a new GoFundMe campaign to help with the initial setup costs of the new version of EOTP, joining the Patreon account for monthly donations we had previously launched. A big thank you to everyone who has already signed on to support this endeavour!
Montreal Canadiens News and Notes
- Johnathan Kovacevic says that the Habs are not going to phone it in for the remainder of the season and are going to “push to the very end”. [Journal de Montreal]
- If Kent Hughes wants to add any significant assets during the 2023 NHL Entry Draft, he’ll have to sacrifice players he values. [The Hockey Writers]
- Can Mike Matheson become a number one full-time defenceman? [TSN690]
- Nick Suzuki still has slick moves up his sleeves. [TSN690]
Around the League and Elsewhere
- Philadelphia Flyers’ Tony DeAngelo has been suspended for two games for spearing Tampa Bay Lightning’s Corey Perry. [TSN]
- Currently sitting in second place in the Central Division are the Minnesota Wild legitimate Stanley Cup contenders? [Sportsnet]
- Brock McGillis brings together athletes, media and sponsors to launch an initiative to have hockey become a safe sport for the LGBTQ+ community. [Toronto Star]
- We all know how the Toronto Maple Leafs playoff story goes but will their offence be up to the challenge come time for the big dance? [Sportsnet]
- For every college Division I men’s program why isn’t there a women’s equivalent? [ESPN]
- Sidney Crosby says that hosting Make-A-Wish kids puts things into perspective. [NHL]