Eyes On The Prize will be defunded on March 31, 2023, one month later than the initial announcement date. This extension gives us the opportunity to transition the site and community — with our current domain name and full article archive — to a new platform.
We have set up a new GoFundMe campaign to help with the initial setup costs of the new version of EOTP, joining the Patreon account for monthly donations we had previously launched. A big thank you to everyone who has already signed on to support this endeavour!
Montreal Canadiens News and Notes
- Mike Matheson has confirmed his place as a leader among the defensive group and could be a good successor of Jeff Petry. [RDS]
- There have been 53 skaters used for the Canadiens since 2021-22, Matheson makes a huge difference when in the lineup, and an upcoming stretch against playoff teams. [RDS]
- Matheson and Jake Allen share the honour of the Molson Cup for the month of February. [Journal de Montreal]
- Suiting up with the Habs on Sunday night was a day that Frédéric Allard will remember forever. [Journal de Montreal]
- As we start nearing the end of the 2022-23 season, there are still a few Canadiens’ who can set personal highs. [Journal de Montreal]
Around the League and Elsewhere
- Four NHL storylines to keep an eye on during the final stretch of the regular season and into the Stanley Cup playoffs. [The Hockey News]
- How many Canadian teams will make it to the post season? [TSN]
- The Vancouver Canucks are a few key steps away from achieving promised defence adequacy. [Canucks Army]
- More than 60 trades took place since the late January. How will those moves impact this year’s Cup contenders? [Sportsnet]
- With the Tampa Bay Lightning recently losing their touch, the race to the playoffs in the Atlantic Division could get interesting very quickly. [TSN]