- Congrats Canada for winning gold in Latvia! Great achievement.
- I am nervous as ...[fill in the blank]... for this game.
- Good shot by Caufield, Hellebuyck gets some helmet damage.
- That was a great shift, goal was so deserved for Corey Perry. 1-0.
- Price loses his stick, but gets it back fast with a little help from Petry.
- PowerKill coming up.
- Jordie Benn gets his skate on the shot from Shea Weber, good thing for Benn we know what can happen if you get hit.
- Hellebuyck with a big save.
- Ladies and Gentlemen, Carey Price - with an even better save at the other end.
- Caufield with a good shift, an even better shot - but Mr. Hellebuyck. with a TV save.
- Just like our friend Murat Ates said on Habsent Minded, Nick Ehlers is good.
- Suzuki gets the last chance before the first commercial break of the period, no goal.
- The posts and bar are my best friends - old goalie proverb.
- PLAYOFF LEHKONEN!!!!
- Suzuki feels left out, delivers a big hit before taking one right in front of the net.
- The fourth line with the cycle - again. So so good.
- Montreal gets called for too-many-men.
- Joel Armia, shorthanded goal ALERT!
- Adam Lowry scores for the bad guys, 3-1 good ones. Should have been a call for a high stick on Byron in the shift before the goal.
- Jeff Petry is out for the game. Hopefully its precautionary.
- Lehkonen first, Danault with the second, but no goal. Should have gotten a call as Danault was hooked.
- Some activity after the whistle here.
- Statsny to the sin-bin, Caufield to Suzuki and 4-1.
- Another power play for the good guys.
- The Jets has started to fight, but not in the right way. More power play practice for Montreal.
- Empty net with four minutes to go - Armia with the 5-1 goal.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) Only their heads are heating up now
2) Give that man an extra cup of Jell-O!
1) How about two?