- Lehner tapping in for Fleury but I wouldn’t assume it will be an easier match-up
- Habs vs. the world. Let’s go.
- Habs getting in a good, quick start
- Fans getting on Lehner early here
- Mme. Beliveau <3
- Stall in front to Perry who can’t get it past Lehner, Stall back in front to Armia and no dice, back to Perry - my goodness this line is unreal. No quit.
- Price sends an breakout pass up to Suzuki but Vegas D gets back - Price is one of the strongest puck handling goalies in the league and I don’t care if you don’t agree with me
- Perry gets completely tripped up on a breakaway and SURPRISE SURPRISE there’s no call
- Boys are hungry tonight - loving this pace
- Perry deserving yet another call - guy is going to have to literally lose a limb to get one
- Much better first period from the Habs. SOG 11-4 in favour of MTL, still no score.
We love a good goalie breakout pass don't we folks? pic.twitter.com/B3HDTCnfji— Scott Matla (@scottmatla) June 21, 2021
- Another missed call as Tuch takes down Danault
- Gally on the break but Vegas gets back and closes in - Danault on Lehner’s doorstop but no dice
- Anderson laying some big hits tonight
- Roy runs into Price - got your number, kid
- Habs keeping Vegas at bay
- Montreal not letting up on the gas this period which is a nice change
- Nosek check Weber on the numbers, Weber takes down Nosek and Nosek comes right back at Weber - Chris Lee just watches the whole damn thing and then gives them both 2mins. Sick of this BS.
- Suzuki called for hooking which is yet again another terrible call and more inconsistency. Trash.
- Pietrangelo off the post
- Suzuki with a breakout pass to Byron who scores! Highlight reel of a post-season for Byron for sure
- Oh ok so Suzuki’s face is just a punching bag now and that’s fair game? What a joke.
- Even Sportsnet announcers calling this officiating ridiculous so that’s when you know it’s bad, folks
Suzuki with a perfect feed and Paul Byron roofs it over Robin Lehner pic.twitter.com/0BNLaSAcNQ— Scott Matla (@scottmatla) June 21, 2021
- Cat Toffoli is all of us tbh
- Chiarot with a good opportunity for Vegas...
- Ok he redeemed himself
- Ahhhh Anderson with a tough angle shot off the outside of the net
- A one goal game is basically the perfect storm for developing stomach ulcers
- What an absolute rob on Caufield - massive save by Lehner to keep Vegas in this
- McNabb scores. 1-1.
- Habs nearly bury one there with 3mins left in the third
- And we are heading back to OT for the second straight game
If Caufield scored this, I'm pretty sure the Bell Centre would need a new roof. pic.twitter.com/UOODa6BMnG— Scott Matla (@scottmatla) June 21, 2021
- Lord. My nerves.
- Roy scores.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) You know it’s bad when...
2) Too bad it couldn’t have been another game-winner
1) Positive mental attitude