Montreal in the Stanley Cup semifinal, who would have thought?
- Good start; all lines seems to be working.
- Romanov draws a penalty for a high stick, ferocious forecheck on that penalty kill from Vegas.
- The Tsar with a big hit on Pietrangelo, who defenately didn’t expect that.
- More big chances for Montreal, they need to get one into the net soon.
- Come on refs, you got to call some things.
- ... and the bad guys takes the lead.
- Gallagher with a danerous shot, as Montreal tries to get their game started again.
- Weber starts, and joins, the counter attack.
- The set face-off plays from Vegas are really good.
- Danault to the box.
- Another power play for the Knights, as Chiarot lifts the puck over the glass.
- ... and Vegas scores seconds after Montreal is back at full strength. 2-0 bad guys.
- CAREY PRICE!
- Big Ed to the box, for something.
- Byron with a counter attack, and a call. Four on four hockey.
- Kulak to the box, they can’t take minor penalties like this.
- Montreal power play, Cole Caufield... Caufiled again, GOAL!!!!
- What happened? 3-1 Knights. Damn Swedes.
- Another Price save.
- After a strong first period, the Canadiens has been found on the back heel. The start of the third looks to be more of the same.
- Producer thought it was a goal and set all the graphics on, but the post saved Montreal...
- ... but another defencive breakdown gives Vegas the 4-1 goal.
- Can they stop icing the puck?
- Weber injured?
- Empty net with four plus minutes to go.
- Caufield and Suzuki, get used to it for the next couple of years.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) Three or four would be good in Game 2
2) Also could do with some more of that
1) Current count: 1