For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.
- Another one bites the dust, and Gallagher goes to the sin bin.
- Tkachuk with the opening goal, save me...
- Power play Montreal.
- It’s a kind of magic from Tyler Toffoli, who scores as the power play winds down.
- Artem Zub goes heads tot he sin bin for a hooking penalty as he doesn’t play the game correctly.
- Big save from Forsberg on a Weber shot.
- Zaitsev to the box, Montreal’s power play goes back to work...
- What a misfire, Senators score... so not a working power play, to say the least.
- Breakthrou for Toffoli, but Forsberg saves.
- Don’t Lose Your Head, but Weber does as he fights Tkachuk.
- Price, times two.
- Price with another save, and Josh Anderson scores at the other end moments after.
- Dadonov scores, on a tip in, directly after for the Sens... Montreal is under pressure here.
- It’s a hard life being a Montreal fan in this game.
- Edmundson with blatant trip, but no call.
- Romanov with a decent hit.
- .... another Dadonov goal.
- Gallager to the room, didn’t really see what happened.
- Josh Anderson grabs his own rebound, and we are within one again.
- After a catnap in the second intermission, I might have to stand up in the third period not to fall asleep during it.
- Gallagher has returned because of course, almost scores too.
- Kotkaniemi with an intercept and a rush.
- Random stuff happens, and its 5-3 bad guys.
- It’s a scruffy game, every whistle there is something going on.
- Power play to make this a one goal game, don’t hold your breath.
- Empty net goal - 6-3, and Montreal has one of the worst games of the season.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) You did your best, Ronnie Downey Jeremy
2) Less jockey, more hockey
1) Not the greatest night in Canadiens history