For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.
- High tempo hockey, to start the game.
- Some early pressure from Montreal, but it’s Calgary that gets the lead after a turnover.
- ... and Montreal has problems going over the redline after the goal.
- Zero shots on goal from Montreal for about 10 min; this is going well.
- But Toffoli, changes that with a successful shot! 1-1.
- Allen with a big save!
- Erik Gustafsson.... oh no.
- 2-1 good guys, Armia directly off a face off!
- Both Montreal goals literary comes out of nothing.
- Weber to the box - and the game it tied.
- Power play Montreal...
- ... two big shots from Weber, Markström only had to save one of them.
- This is a boring hockey game, especially after the Edmonton speed feast.
- I’m not sure how the puck stayed out, everyone was out of position.
- We interrupt this coverage to watch Kirill Kaprizov goal, we will be back in five minutes.
- If that’s not goaltender interference...
- ... and it is.
- 12 shots, Montreal has 12 shots after two periods.
- 3-2 bad guys, one of them assists with an elbow to Anderson’s face in the build up.
- Montreal can’t play the Flames, the games are atrocious at best.
- It is Jake Allen against Calgary now, we will have to ask him to score as well.
- At least Kaprizov can score.
- Post, and then post again. This message is provided to you by Canada Post.
- Will the Canadiens get 20 shots on goal today, this is the most interesting thing we watch at the moment. The game five minutes to go, and we are at 17.
- Empty net goal, and Montreal wont get to 20 shots. What a crap game.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) I’m glad he’s not Antti Niemi
2) They did not start the car