For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.
- Carey Price is back, and Victor Mete on the opposite side of the ice.
- Well, that was a good start... 1-0 bad guys, three minutes in
- Toffoli to the box, yes this really is a great start.
- Huge save by Price in the dying moments of the power play.
- Tkachuk to the box for an interference when Weber joins the attack.
- The power play is as effective as usual, can we defer a power play?
- One shot on goal in 13 minutes, yes its that kind of game.
- Better from Canadiens in the dying minutes, Byron and Lehkonen gets some chances.
- Drouin all alone but he can’t buy himself a goal at the moment.
- ... and Kulak goes to the sin-bin for a puck over the glass.
- Good box play from the Canadiens, who gets to go on the man advantage.
- Decent power play for once.
- While Montreal plays better, I am still having trouble staying awake.
- The lulling a goalie to sleep worked, but for the bad guys... 2-0 Ottawa.
- Atrocious, just atrocious.
- Well, at least that period comes to a close.
- A sense of urgency in Montreal’s play in the opening minutes.
- The blender is here.
- Toffoli takes a penalty in the offensive zone, that’s not good.
- And it ends.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) I wish I’d taken a puck to the face
2) Easiest shutout of Murray’s career
1) If only there were a better option