- I’ve had “No Hands” stuck in my head all day, maybe it’s a sign Shea Weber will score a goal tonight?
- This is also the ultimate trap game isn’t it, Habs are coming off a big win, and the Flames just played last night and went to OT.
- It feels very Admiral Ackbar to me is all I’m saying.
- I think Eric Staal might do a thing tonight, I really hope it’s a goal.
- That’s the kind of start I like to see from Drouin and the Power Horse!
- Milan Lucic getting mad at a bottom pairing defender for a clean hit is absolutely hysterical to me.
- And we’ve given up the first goal because of course.
- Major props to Brett Kulak to get back and deny the Flames that two on one chance.
- Maybe having three guys stuck below the goal line isn’t an ideal defensive idea Habs?
- The Canadiens power play continues to make me next level sad, like if I can figure out the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time you all can figure out how to fix this too.
- Well, that was certainly a period of hockey, hopefully the second is better!
- Welp, that’s not what I had in mind.
- Two posts, two pings, no goals...It’s going to be that kind of night then?
- We’ve resorted to guessing house prices in the EOTP Slack in case anyone was wondering about our confidence level in the Habs.
- All credit to Dominique Ducharme, dude has some serious style behind the bench.
- Eric Staal shooting it right into the goalie’s chest, a Canadiens tradition like no other!
- WHO MANIFESTED A BRETT KULAK BREAKAWAY GOAL?!
- I am begging the Canadiens power play to please do the thing at the end of this period.
- Maybe they’ll do the thing next period?
- That’ll teach me to be confident in our power play!
- The officials also appear to have missed a delay of game call, and I can’t tell if that’s good or bad for the Habs at this point.
- Jake Allen despite the rough start has been lights out since the second goal, arguably the only reason Montreal is still in the game at all.
- Mark Giordano getting bullied by Paul Byron like that is adorable gotta say.
- At least the penalty kill seems pretty good!
- Alright, maybe if I change jerseys they’ll score a goal again.
- Corey Perry gets bailed out by Jake Allen there, an uncharacteristic turnover from him to Gaudreau.
- Andddd the jersey swapped worked...For Calgary.
- Shea Weber with another great assist, I just wish he would start producing those for his own team.
- Lets see if there’s some empty net magic in the Habs sticks tonight.
- I got nothin’ folks, see y’all on Friday evening and be kind to each other.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) The Habs need a 10-goal night to make it up to him
2) He might need his own animal to join the Powerhorse and Eagle
1) The good old days