For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.
- The Habs finally got back in the win column on Tuesday. It’s time to start a whole different kind of streak now!
- Oh no. The dreaded reverse retro. Let’s just call it now.
- Well, the curse hasn’t started yet. We’re halfway through, looking pretty good and shots are even.
- I spoke too soon. Thanks for that, Stastny.
- Habs are piling on the pressure to try to even things up. Let’s hope this strategy works.
- What a sweet zig-zagging move by Drouin that almost resulted in a goal. Almost.
- A turnover by Toffoli and the blue jersey curse strikes again.
- Chiarot, I like you, I really do. But, get your head in the game my man.
- You know what might help get us going? Making a successful pass.
- Can we switch jerseys mid-game?
- Kotkaniemi is still looking good. Kid may have found his stride this season.
- The first power play of the night goes to the Habs. Let’s hope they have some power-play magic left from Tuesday’s game.
- They do!! A Gally goal and we’re on the board.
- Toffoli makes up for the gift he gave the Jets in the first period by tipping in Drouin’s shot with his skate to tie it up!
- Hellebuyck got rattled after that second goal. Time to capitalize. *Cue evil laugh
- Revoke evil laugh.
- Stastny is really good at taking advantage of our turnovers. Remember that, Weber,
- Ehlers follows up with a crossbar.
- This is quickly becoming no fun again.
- Weber is so disappointed with his turnover that he loses his cool and sends himself to the box.
- Drouin gets a high stick to the face mid-ice and it’s totally ignored. That’s strange...
- Just over a minute left and Drouin redirects Petry’s shot and pushes it to OT!
- Allen really has his heart set on two points.
- Damn those blue jerseys.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) You have to admire the courage
2) If only he could share a bit with Armia