- The Sens are starting [insert name here] in net. Has anyone actually heard of him before today?
- That being said, it will be doubly embarrassing if the Habs lose to some no name today.
- Seriously, please don't lose Habs. It’s humiliating enough living with insufferable Leaf fans, and they won’t let me live it down if you blow this.
- At the very least, don’t give up a goal to the Sens in the dying minutes of a period again.
- Of course Ottawa’s goalie would be from Boston, of course he would.
- There is something strangely ominous about an opening sequence where both the Habs and Sens are evenly matched.
- All I’d like is for Montreal to not take a penalty this period. As I typed that, Armia helpfully decided to hand Ottawa a double minor. Thanks Joel.
- Romanov’s hit is the epitome of a clean, physical play. Take note, Sens.
- You know, the Habs don’t look half bad when they go all out on offence.
- Is it just me or do the Sens just really love to dump pucks in deep?
- It was all Montreal after killing off the Armia penalty, but still no goal to show for it. Score Habs score!
There is something about second periods that seems to suck the energy right out of the Canadiens. They always look like a shell of their first period selves.(edit: I take this back after watching the second half of the period)
- Drouin rings one off the post and then gets high sticked minutes later. Poor guy can’t catch a break.
- The power play isn't broken anymore? Praise be to Alex Burrows!
- Having had a taste of things to come on the Habs power play, the Sens high-sticked Brendan Gallagher to put the Canadiens back on the man advantage for 4 more minutes. How thoughtful of them.
- THE HABS ARE 2/2 ON THE PP?!! PRAISE BE TO ALEX BURROWS!!!!!
- This has got to be the 100th delay of game penalty called against Montreal this season.
- And damn it, the Habs gave up a goal in the dying minutes of a period...again.
- Is it really necessary to bring up the fact that the Habs have dropped 3 of 4 games to the Sens this season, so many times?
- I swear Sens, if you break Nick Suzuki, the Hockey Gods will smite you.
- Who is this Edmundson and what did he do with the real Edmundson? He has been looking sharp all game long.
- Normally, I’m not a fan of players getting hit by pucks...but since it’s Austin Watson, I’ll make an exception.
- There’s nothing quite as dread inducing as hearing the words, “Price misplayed it”.
- It’s a 1 goal game with less than 3 minutes to play a.k.a. time to watch in absolute terror and pray that the Habs don’t let in a backbreaking tying goal in the dying minutes of the frame.
- Tyler Toffoli’s empty net marker almost looked like it didn’t go in. But that goal was enough to finally put the Senators away for good.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) Life is good again
2) Some great quarterbacking tonight
1) It’s amazing what a good power play can do