- I started reading Dune the other night, and I’m really hoping this game doesn’t make me regret putting it down.
- Sees a Joel Edmundson-Shea Weber pairing
- Well, I hope I am wrong about that pairing, but hoo boy tonight should be fun.
- Oh and the lines are shuffled, well once more unto the breach dear readers!
- That was an utterly horrifying opening two minutes, and somehow no goals were scored.
- The Jets however, are not as lucky as their turnover ends up in the back of their net courtesy of Jesperi Kotkaniemi!
- That diving effort by Josh Anderson is just * chefs kiss *
- Well, that’s certainly a penalty call, of some sort anyway.
- Brendan Gallagher is most certainly feeling it tonight, he’ll get a goal somehow tonight I bet.
- Tomas Tatar nearly had a goal of the year, what a swipe and what a chance on net too!
- Alexander Romanov bodying Nikolaj Ehlers, and then doubling down when Ehlers tries to level the score is amazing from the rookie defender.
- A late power play to end a decent first period? I’ll take it!
- Corey Perry isn’t quite what he once was, but those hands are still really smooth.
- I have absolutely no idea how that hit from Logan Stanley isn’t a penalty in some form.
- That should probably be a penalty shot for Jonathan Drouin, but a power play will do I suppose.
- POWER HORSE POWER PLAY GOAL!!
- I want to know why Pierre-Luc Dubois seems to hate Nick Suzuki.
- Kyle Connor literally only does one thing well guys, maybe don’t let him shoot uncontested.
- I looked down for a second and then everyone was angry hugging, can’t say I expected that.
- PENALTY SHOT ALERT
- Well that’s just annoying
- Jeff Post-try amirite?
- Oh my word, what a goal from Tyler Toffoli!
- Alright, strong final 20 minutes guys, we can do this!
- And by we, I mean you, I am eating chips.
- Taking a penalty is not what I meant fellas.
- We went over this earlier guys, come on now!
- If I were Ehlers I would probably stop trying to out-muscle Romanov, because it’s not going well for the Dane.
- If the last five minutes wanted to be over now that would be great!
- See guys, when you leave your own end of the ice good things can happen.
- Somehow the camera lost Toffoli who ended up with the empty net goal.
- I like wins, wins are fun!
EOTP 3 Stars
3) Suzuki playing well
2) Kotkaniemi playing even better
1) All is right in Habs land