- I love these 5AM games. So much easier for a Swede to see than the regular 1AM games. Give us more 5AM games, NHL!
- Since Tyler Toffoli didn’t score in the last game against the ‘Nucks, I naturally expect a double hattrick (that’s six goals) from him tonight to compensate.
- At least Ducharme doesn’t seem to hesitate switching his forward lines around. A little more hesitant to do so on defence though...
- 6-0 in shots after six minutes. I like what I’m seeing.
- Annnnd KK takes a boarding call. I don’t like that.
- Please no momentum shifts now!
- Power play is over and the Canucks have finally shot their first shot of the night. It took them nine minutes.
- Montreal’s power play is looking considerably more potent. Unfortunately Demko looks to be in the zone tonight.
- Chiarot and Miller clearly had it out for eachother. Not exactly common to see a guy leaving the faceoff circle to fight an opponent.
- KK goal. Love to see it. 15-3 in shots. Momentum is right where it should be.
- Ben Chiarot still being looked after post-fight. Possibly an injury to his fighter’s hand.
- Nice little move from Perry there to double the lead. It’s called experience.
- To paraphrase The Smiths: Some goals are better than others.
- Boeser sure can shoot.
- Back down to a one-goal lead then. Because why make it easy for yourselves, Habs?
- After having just three shots on goal in the entire first period, Vancouver has come out to the second blasting away; eight shots so far in six minutes.
- It has been confirmed that Chiarot won’t return to the game.
- That Montreal power play was just... awful.
- Was that a better power play? Not really. But no reason to care when its end result is a goal from captain Shea.
- When will you score again, Phil? Asking for a friend.
- That shot was money from Jeff Petry.
- And KK continues piling up both points and positive plays under Ducharme’s leadership.
- Can you imagine that KK only had eight points in his during the regular season in his sophomore year?
- THAT’S a penalty? Really?
- Toffoli should have scored a short-handed one there. I may be off on my pre-game prediction... Still two apples on the night though.
- HE SCORED!
- DANAULT HAS SCORED!
- Take me to the magic of the moment, on a glory night, where the children of tomorrow dream away.
- Can you feel it? The wind of change, I mean.
- The vaccines are coming and Danault is scoring. We are moving toward a better world everybody!
- Demko has been Vancouver’s best player saving 35 shots. It’s just unfortunate for him that he has zero help from the rest of his team.
- On the other side stands a goalie who has been above .960 for four straight games now. Love to see it, CP31.
- Good game, boys.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) You got your money’s worth
2) Habs win!
1) It finally happened