- Welcome back, Joel! We’ve missed you.
- Yeah... Not being rested is no longer an excuse at this point, Carey. Make us proud!
- Since we’re six hours in advance of Montreal, it’s already my birthday here in Sweden.
- Drouin! Anderson! Five-hole! Ta.
- “You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson.”
- You spin me right round, Perry, right round. Like a record Perry, right round round round.
- Eight-and-a-half minutes in and Carey Price has saved all that Toronto has mustered up so far.
- Sure, they’ve only had one shot, but still – silver linings.
- Take it easy with our boy, Joel! Don’t you know he’s been injured already? Quit putting things in his face!
- A Maple Leafs power play? Uh oh. I still have nightmares of that first game.
- Chiarot... Danault... Stop giving the Leafs unnecessary shooting chances which lead to own-zone penalties.
- Nice one, Carey. You’re making me proud thus far.
- Nice squeeze, Carey. Hold on.
- Auston Matthews has the charisma of a pencil.
- If only Danault could get his first goal of the year right about now. It’s obvious that he needs a confidence boost.
- Andersen wins the Nordic battle against Lehky. Unfortunately.
- The power play needs to get going again. It’s just blunt.
- That 4-on-4 sure felt like a Toronto power play. Annnnd it’s all tied up at one.
- Didn’t all the shots in this period feel kind of... disjointed?
- These 4-on-4s are killing the Habs.
- Two goals condeded in four shots to start the third. Good-freagin-night.
- All three Leafs scorers have their first of the season in this game. What a joy. For them.
- There are a lot of shots, but few of value.
- First goal since 17 January for Tatar. I love me some Tuna sandwich.
- Still feels like one of those nights of no-good.
- Hyman. Empty netter. K bye.
- It’s my party, and I cry if I want to.
EOTP 3 Stars
3. At least the powerhorse stayed hot
2. Not a once
1. Need to get back on the other side in a hurry