- Made a pre-game poutine, poured a glass of Four Roses, tonight can’t possibly be bad.
- (Yes you can blame me when this goes sideways tonight)
- I think Phillip Danault finally gets a goal tonight too.
- Well that’s an excellent start to the game, with Nick Suzuki scoring just 60 seconds into the game!
- Also a strong follow up shift from Victor Mete, he’s looking motivated to show he doesn’t belong in the press box.
- The SAD Line already firing on all cylinders is great to see, looks like the illness hasn’t slowed down Josh Anderson at all.
- PENALTIES CANNOT STOP THE HABS...ACTIVATE THE POWER KILL
- Holy crap that works? Lehkonen with a gorgeous goal in his 300th career game!
- Alexander Romanov gets caught in no-mans land, Canucks draw a goal back on a weak shot from Adam Gaudette.
- Idea for Claude Julien, just send the penalty killers out for the next power play, it couldn’t hurt right?
- I am not an NHL coach, but the strategy of allowing Jeff Petry roughly two weeks of space to shoot seems like a bad plan for the Canucks.
- Hey that was fun!
- To the surprise of no one it’s the Nick Suzuki and Jonathan Drouin duo pushing the Canucks back early in the period.
- Even at the end of his shift Tyler Toffoli manages to draw a call, time for a power play goal boys!
- Okay, well the important thing is that you tried your best, go get em next time!
- Well, once again that didn’t take long as Brendan Gallagher scores on a breakaway
- What a great pass from Nick Suz...DID COREY PERRY JUST DEKE QUINN HUGHES?!
- Jeff Petry is on hat trick watch, but holy cow what a way for Corey Perry to get his 800th career point.
- It’s a bold strategy for the Canucks to allow the Habs penalty killers back on the ice.
- Okay I am once again asking the Canadiens to score a power play goal.
- Thank you fellas
- Folks if the book is out on the Canadiens it would appear the Canucks were reading the wrong copy
- Okay, now all we have to do is get out of this period without anyone getting seriously hurt...Again.
- Alright Tomas I know you want to get involved, but maybe don’t slash a dude in the torso please.
- I have to imagine Carey Price is kind of bored in the net tonight, wonder what he’s daydreaming about?
- Oh Danault you were so close to that first goal!
- “Quinn Hughes doesn’t believe Corey Perry can make a backhand pass” is a bold idea after Perry dangled him earlier in the night.
- Look, Hockey Gods I do not ask for much, but a Petry Hat Trick would be wonderful.
- There’s that late game garbage goal the Habs love to give up!
- Imagine allowing six goals, then getting hit up near the neck with a Shea Weber slapshot?
- He might not have the game winner anymore tonight, but this is arguably Artturi Lehkonen’s best game of the season across the board.
- I like wins, wins are fun...See y’all tomorrow night!
EOTP 3 Stars
3. Four can score, too
2. What the Petrys think of the Canucks’ defence
1. Get your Youpp on