Montreal Canadiens News and Notes
- Between the Covid shutdown and the Bell Centre wanting to include fans, it’s uncertain what the Canadiens schedule will look like when rescheduling begins. [Journal de Montreal]
- We witnessed the Canadiens go from heaven to hell in 2021. [RDS]
- The best presents the Canadiens might receive as their lost season continues to go off the rails. [Montreal Gazette]
- A look at Marc Bergevin’s top five trade deadline wheelings and dealings. [The Hockey Writer]
- Going virtual doesn’t stop the festivities of the Habs' annual hospital visits!
Around the League and Elsewhere
- It’s still full steam ahead for the 2022 NHL Winter Classic scheduled for January, 1. [NHL]
- After the IIHF cancelled the women’s U-18 tournament for the second year in a row due to Covid concerns, the Ontario Women’s Hockey Association offered to host. [Sportsnet]
- The cancellation drew a lot of criticism, and for good reason. [The Hockey News]
- But, since the World Juniors are still going ahead, here’s a list of one prospect to watch from each NHL team. [The Hockey News]
- A peek behind the WJC curtain.