- The bar is almost literally the floor, so hopefully the Habs dig upward tonight.
- We are also penciling in Phillip Danault for at least one goal tonight yeah?
- Would anyone judge me if I stream Big Mouth on the side during this game?
- Oh nice, Mike Johnson on the call is always a welcome sight, there’s not a better color guy in hockey right now.
- It’s early minutes yet, but Joel Armia appears to be on one tonight.
- Oh no, a penalty kill.
- They...Killed the penalty? Is that allowed?
- A nice tribute and nice ovation for Danault, but now back to the game and booing him relentlessly.
- I was going to express a lot of concern about seeing Ben Chiarot jumping up into plays so often, but so far it’s resulting in scoring chances so I guess I can let it slide.
- Hey look at that, Ben Chiarot scored!
- Michael Pezzetta shows some incredible restraint, opting to not bury Adrian Kempe while going off on a change.
- Oh no, a power play.
- Well, they didn’t get scored on and leave the period with the lead, not bad!
- I had legit forgotten that Dustin Brown was still a King somehow.
- It appears that Michael Pezzetta will not win the Lady Byng this year.
- Sigh, kill 99% of the penalty, and still get scored on as it expires.
- Is Josh Anderson okay? It feels like he’s not his typical self out there tonight.
- Nick Suzuki sneaking up on Tobias Bjornfot and launching his stick into outer space is a low-key bit of comedy.
- Why is Brendan Lemieux trying to fight Alexander Romanov?
- I liked this period more when the Habs were not getting hemmed into their own zone to be honest with you all.
- HOLY CANNOLIS JAKE ALLEN
- My god what a save.
- I could not, for the life of me explain how the Canadiens did not give up a goal on that power play and the shift after it.
- With the way that period ended I am more than happy to take a tie into the third period right now folks.
- Oh you have got to be kidding me
- IT TOOK SIX SECONDS...SIX!
- At least Jake Evans isn’t quitting on the game yet!
- Pezzetta didn’t take kindly to Lemieux’s flopping, and gotta say I don’t blame him.
- I wonder what they’re yelling at each other in the penalty box?
- I can fully believe that Pezzetta fell for Lemieux trolling him, I cannot believe that the officials didn’t call Lemieux’s dive again.
- Oh my god Alexander Romanov just killed a man with a hit I swear to god.
- The Bell Centre is rocking and the Habs are headed to the power play!
- The power play continues to make me extremely sad.
- HOLY MERCIFUL GOD ABOVE JAKE EVANS WHAT A GOAL.
- And Mike Hoffman nearly makes it a Habs lead, woooo buckle up y’all!
- Phillip Danault takes a late penalty.
- There’s no way right?
- Well, at least they’re trying new stuff, even if they didn’t score on the power play.
- Hey it’s a point!
- Oh god, I am somehow nervous about a 3-10-0 hockey team
- Josh Anderson, still very fast.
- At least Dustin Brown didn’t knee Nick Suzuki on that hit or anything.
- Sadness...Stupid Kings
EOTP 3 Stars
3) An important development for this season
2) Slithered right past Bjornfot
1) Thanks for the point, ladies