For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.
- No Gallagher, but Petry is confirmed late for the line up. Injuries are starting to pile up for the Canadiens. Montembeault in the net.
- Montreal starts the game well, Kulak to the sin-bin. Anyone heard of Šimon Nemec?
- 1-0, Ducks. Might want to watch some Danila Yurov highlights...
- Power play, Montreal, and Hoffman ties it within a second, or two.
- Paquette with a bad hit on Zegras. Paquette is gone. Juraj Slafkovsky, anyone?
- Lettieri makes it 2-1, Ducks. Brad Lambert... as a draft choice?
- 5-on-3, as Lehkonen goes to the box. Go watch Elias Salomonsson play instead of this game.
- Montembeault catches the puck behind him, great save.
- Henrique hits the crossbar, something Shane Wright wouldn’t have done.
- Armia gets a chance, but no goal. Should probably have passed Caufield.
- Power play for Montreal.
- Drouin gets called for hooking. Yes, it’s that kind of game.
- Kulak to the box...
- This might be one of the worst games I have watched.
- We have a goal!!! Jake Evans, out of nothing. Pinball Wizard.
- Huge chance for the Ducks after a bad taken shot form a Montreal defender. Counter attack from Ducks, and chaos around the Montreal net.
- Armia-Evans-Lehkonen is the only line that works for Montreal.
- Power play for Montreal...?
- Gibson saves it all.
- Troy Terry - and Montreal is down 3-2. Getzlaf gets mobbed, most points as a Duck in history.
- Montembeault has left the ice, extra player for Montreal...
- ... and an empty net insurance goal for the Ducks.
- Montreal should prepare for the 2022 Draft, in Montreal.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) You know they were looking for him
2) No one has any Halloween candy left
1) In his next game, or?