For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.
You guys...I don’t know what I want. I want them to win...but I also don’t want them to win...but I really want Carey Price to get his cup...
- Suzuki is on the first line against Crosby and it makes me so proud.
- Lol Hornqvist is mad.
- Dear sweet lord. I was SURE the Penguins were gonna score.
- Pittsburgh is all over the Habs. This isn’t gonna end well.
- Please spend more time in the offensive zone, Habs. Or should I say, productive time in the offensive zone.
- I’m torn about this power play.
- Well...that wasn’t great.
- Hornqvist is gonna fight Chiarot at some point.
- Well. The best thing we can say about that period is they got out of it tied at zero.
- And Carey Price is awake.
- Well, that was good, and then sloppy. And then good again.
- HOW did they not capitalize on that. sigh
- That was a nightmare. Good on Petry for making Guentzel think too long.
- Some nice stick work from the Habs there.
- Oh Joel. Why.
- Good boy, Lehky.
- SUUUUUZ!! I’m so proud. What a great PK shift.
- That was actually a good penalty kill all the way around.
- GET. OFF. CAREY.
- Everything is happening. Can we decline the power play? Ok this is weird, but I have a good feeling about this power play...
- I guess, by Habs definition, the fact that the PP wasn’t a disaster is a good thing?
- I’m both underwhelmed by Pittsburgh, and also still super scared of Pittsburgh.
- Petry wouldn’t have missed from there.
- GALLY UHGGG... GIVE ME A GALLY GOAL.
- Hornqvist is gonna fight someone. It’s gonna happen.
- And by someone I absolutely mean Chiarot.
- So, that’s absolutely a penalty. But...you’re gonna call that, and not the others?
- IF THAT FIRST ONE WAS A PENALTY, HOW WAS THAT NOT A PENALTY.
- (Although, not like Montreal wants a power play anyway...)
- The problem with playing Pittsburgh is that you’re never safe until the game is OVER.
- They can always pull a goal or three out of nowhere when you least expect it.
- PRINCE ARTTURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. This is definitely an acceptable substitute for a Gally goal.
- Can you imagine. The Penguins didn’t want to face the Habs in the qualifier because of Carey Price, and they get eliminated in a 1-0 game.
- EEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY the Captain with the ENG.
- I’m literally just laughing in disbelief here.
- I am so shocked. What even is this.
- Turns out the Penguins were 100% right to be afraid of Carey Price.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) Just as perplexed as the on-ice Penguins
2) SAME THOUGH