News of Dale Hawerchuk’s passing reaches us just before the game. We express our condolences and extend our thoughts to the Hawerchuk family.
- A few line changes, Danault back on the first line, Suzuki centring Domi and Drouin. Kotkaniemi with Byron and Lehkonen.
- Sloppy start to the game, glad its only 9pm here would have fallen a sleep again with a normal start time.
- 1-0 Bad Guys. Thanks to a turnover, and a little bit of an off angle from Price.
- Kotkaniemi to the box, and Couturier misses the wide open net. Thank you.
- Byron misses the open net, I guess that evens the score in regards to misses.
- 1-3-1 has always bored the hell out of me.
- This game is bad.
- Armia with a chance in front of the net.
- Suzuki and then Kulak with some chances, and the best shift that Canadiens has had in all of the game.
- Drouin misses the net when ha has a high quality chance.
- Pittlick tries to take Price’s jersey off with his stick.
- Petry hits the post with an absolute missile, actually Hart got a piece of the puck before it hit the post.
- Blender Time.
- Random shot goes in for Philly, 2-0. Game Over.
- Hägg is hit by a Weber shot; at least he is alive.
- The blender is on pulse mode, no line is safe, not even from one shift to another.
- 10 min to go.
- Watching paint dry is more entertaining than watching this game.
- The power play is still atrocious.
- Chiarot to the box for delay of game.
- There is no chance Montreal turns this around tomorrow.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) And so they did
2) Hard to generate offence that way
1) Everyone ready for Game 5 tomorrow night?