It will be very different to not see Claude Julien behind the bench today, first and foremost my thoughts go to him, and his family, and I wish him a speedy recovery.
- Puck is dropped, and the sun is still up in Sweden!
- TUNA!!!!! Within a minute, alright 1:02 into the game! 1-0 Good Guys.
- Almost two - Gallagher, but a good blocker save from Hart.
- What have Montreal eaten lately, they play a completely different game of hockey. I like it.
- Suzuki with a great steal, and he almost nets it.
- 10 minutes in, and Philly hasn’t had a shot on goal yet.
- Kotkaniemi bulldozes Giroux and steals the puck, but the line goes offside. Kotkaniemi loves playoff hockey.
- KOTKANIEMI WITH A GOAL FROM IN CLOSE!!!! 2-0!
- I just have to insert that Bayern just scored a fourth on Barca.
- Tatar to the box.
- First Philly shot with 3:30 remaining...
- ... and Price saves the rebound.
- Domi alone with the keeper, but Gostisbehere pulls him down. Montreal will start the second period with a man advantage.
- TUNA TATAR ON THE POWER PLAY!!!!!!
- Drouin to the box, can Philly use this to their advantage?
- Well, Lehkonen adds to Philly’s chances as he goes to the box as well, 1:38 with a two man disadvantage.
- Price, Price, Price, PRICE!
- ... and Montreal are back to full strength.
- Konecny has a meltdown when he gets back to the bench; I love this.
- Alphonso Davies just did SOME magic in the Bayern vs Barca game.
- Flyers getting frustrated, but the Montreal players stay disciplined.
- THE ARMADA IS SAILING! 4-0.
- ... and Hart is pulled!
- Max Domi with a Chris Kreider impression, but Domi gets called for it.
- Flyers pulls the goalie with 6.2 seconds left in the period, but Carey Price saves that shot too.
- PRICE!!! WHAT A SAVE!
- Armia hits the post.
- Konecny takes a stupid penalty, Montreal to the power play.
- Weber, yes Weber, with the big save - when Price, for once, was out of the position.
- Run the goalie approach from Derek Grant, and he gets called for it.
- THE EAGLE SCORES! Kotkaniemi has a brace of goals!
- Konecny is out of the game after taking a shoot to the leg.
- Some rumble, but the refs make sure it doesn’t escalate.
- Carey Price (and Shea Weber) has the clean sheet!
EOTP 3 Stars
3) I think that’s right
2) The breakout is complete
1) That’s how you honour a person.