- It’s Country Music night, and as a reminder, country music is awful.
- The team will also honour the legacy of the recently passed Henri Richard tonight, hopefully the crowd gives the Pocket Rocket the ovation he deserves.
- Are fans still pretending this is a rivalry game or did that end when Subban was traded and fans had nowhere to direct their anger?
- I’m feeling a goal from Paul Byron tonight, that’s my bold pick.
- Rest well Henri, say hello to Maurice and Jean for us all please.
- Well that’s a way to start a game, not a good one mind you, but a way to start for sure.
- Good work from Carey Price as well, here’s hoping all the country music gives him powers like Popeye and spinach.
- I would also settle for signs of life from anyone not named Price right now.
- Charles Hudon, thank you, even if you didn’t score that move was a dope as hell.
- I was going to make a comment on the crowd being kind of quiet, but then again there hasn’t been much going on for them to be loud about.
- Well, at least they didn’t give up a goal in the final minute of play!
- Butttttt they can sure as hell give up one in the opening minute of the second period apparently.
- Two Predators playing without sticks, so somehow Montreal fails to get anywhere close to the net to take advantage of it.
- You ever see one of those parade floats slowly deflating? That’s how it feels watching this team right now.
- Oh yay, a power play.
- Yep, it went about as I expected.
- Wait, wait, wait.
- You can score on power plays?!
- Poor Artturi Lehkonen.
- And now the lights go out, even the actual Bell Centre has seen enough tonight apparently.
- Maybe they should have left them off, 4-0 Preds.
- I’ll buy the Bell Centre DJ a nice bottle of wine if they play Phil Collins’ hit “I Don’t Care Anymore” at some point tonight.
- Real nice shutout there Saros, would be a shame if something were to happen to it.
- See? Just a shame that goal.
- Well folks, we have some signs of life here in the third!
- FIRST NHL GOAL ALERT
- As a big supporter of Lukas Vejdemo that goal makes me very happy.
- Shea Weber and Jarred Tinordi colliding is a whole lot of mass in one place.
- Brett Kulak nearly makes it a one goal game and I let out a small yell watching that.
- I just wanna know where this effort was for the first 40 minutes.
- Bring on the Buffalo Sabres in a tank battle I suppose
EOTP 3 Stars
3) Always nice to get that first
2) Of course they can
1) Worth it?