- Is cereal soup?
- Hey no one said my pre-game thoughts had to be about hockey!
- In case you were wondering about the state of the Sabres, a fans angry rant got taken off line at the behest of the team because it made them look bad.
- Not that things are much rosier up north, but on the bright side at least Montreal has sniffed the playoffs in the last decade.
- I chose to not go to this game, which means it’ll be super entertaining for the fans, and the Habs usually win so take that as you will.
- Good to see his time on the sidelines hasn’t dulled Brendan Gallagher’s sense of annoying other teams.
- Ilya Kovalchuk throwing the body too? Guess we’re getting a nasty type of game tonight eh?
- The Habs will get a shot on goal at some point right?
- Or they could give up a power play goal instead.
- Err they will get a shot right?
- THEY DID IT!! PLAN THE PARADE.
- It’s early, but the goal posts and crossbar appear to be the MVP’s of this game.
- Dare I get my hopes up for this power play?
- Very glad I did not get my hopes up, woof.
- Probably lucky to be down just one after that.
- Well, that’s a start, great goal by Kovalchuk there!
- Welcome back Gally!
- What a pass from Tatar, what a great finish by Gallagher and Montreal improbably leads 2-1!
- Congrats to that pane of glass for stopping more pucks than Carter Hutton this period.
- There is nothing like a Go Habs Go chant drowning out the home crowd honestly.
- Did I just see Brett Kulak pull a spin move on Jack Eichel? Is that a thing that really happened?
- Oh come on, going to spoil all this momentum by taking a penalty Habs?
- Hey they allowed no shots, and escaped the period with the lead!
- Johan Larsson that was likely not a smart idea friend.
- This third period has all the urgency you’d expect from two teams that are ten points out of a playoff spot.
- Ben Chiarot being the second scary big guy to Shea Weber being THE scary big guy is quitie nice honestly.
- Carey Price update: Still real good folks.
- Oh you have got to be kidding me ref really with that call?
- Rasmus Ristolainen is not a very smart man is he?
- Like what level of dumb do you have to be to agitate Shea Weber of all people?
- Brendan Gallagher nearly owned the entire Sabres on that breakaway, my god is it good to see him back.
- Tuna Tatar adds the empty netter!
- LET CAREY SCORE YOU COWARDS
EOTP 3 Stars
3) He is our Lucky Pete after all
2) No luck required on that goal
1) The final thread stays intact for another night