- Not sure why, but it feels weird to be playing a game on Monday night.
- When the year started I never in a million years thought I would be relieved by Ben Chiarot re-joining the lineup, what a season for him.
- I hope to god there’s no shenanigans involving Matthew Tkachuk, then again the Habs are lacking a Zack Kassian on the roster so maybe we’ll be lucky?
- So the lower bowl is looking a bit thin at the Bell Centre eh?
- 9-1 shot lead? Don’t worry this has never gone badly for the Habs lately!
- Wow, and they drew a penalty, everything is coming up Montreal so far!
- REAL DEAL JORDAN WEAL!
- Why is Zac Rinaldo in the NHL?
- “Milan Lucic loads up” might be the least threatening way to announce an attack in the modern NHL.
- Feels like Montreal should be up by more than one goal, but I’ll always take a period like that one from the Habs.
- Poor Ryan Poehling, that first NHL game seems to have been part of a monkey’s paw agreement apparently.
- Montreal appears content to just lob in point shots, I’m happy to rack up chances, but could we try something else fellas?
- I bet Matthew Tkachuk would hit the net on that wrap around if it was Zack Kassian’s face.
- GUYS NOT AT OUR NET MY GOD
- My kingdom for the Habs to stop passing it backwards on the power play.
- Also more Nick Suzuki please.
- He hasn’t been overly busy, but Carey Price has made some real big saves in this period.
- Consider the following: The Habs power play, but they score a goal on it.
- Oh no, not a penalty kill right now please.
- Wait, is the penalty kill good now? That would explain the malfunctioning power play then.
- Ilya Kovalchuk, noted set up man is still a strange thing for me in 2020.
- Derek Ryan drawing a call by hooking himself is pretty peak Habs.
- Hooooo boy, that was one hell of a hit by Cale Fleury on Milan Lucic.
- I would like Montreal to start trying again though please.
- Thank you Ryan Poehling!
- Hello there Carey Price chants, we’ve missed you.
- Marco Scandella almost scoring on a net drive has taken over as the weirdest thing in this game.
- GIVE ME ANOTHER KOVALCHUK GOAL.
- Whatever, a Price shutout to tie Ken Dryden is also really dope.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) A physical night at the Bell Centre
2) A little Russian hope
1) That’s two straight games Price hasn’t allowed the opposition to score