- I don’t like Brady Tkachuk’s face, or him, or his team, or his face.
- I’ve got zero expectations for this game, so I can’t possibly feel bad after it’s over right?
- Go Rocket! They’re looking to make it six straight wins tonight!
- Pre-game listening: La Villa Strangiato Live in Canada
- Not going to lie, I might actually laugh if and when Mike Reilly scores on the Habs tonight folks.
- Fairly certain Chlapik is the noise that was made when Shea Weber drilled that Senators player into the boards.
- Max Domi draws a call, and then rips into Tkachuk on the bench, you absolutely love to see it.
- You also absolutely love to see Nick Suzuki snipe power play goals!
- Aw man the Habs are going to the penalty kill...or not thanks Drake!
- Thanks again Batherson, another Montreal power play!
- I’m not one to question the coach, but Jesperi Kotkaniemi immediately generating offence with talented wingers tells me all I need to know.
- I know Ilya Kovalchuk has been a scoring guy first, but he’s been threading some really nice passes since joining the Canadiens.
- I am going to advise the Habs to re-tune their sticks between periods so they stop shooting so high and wide of the net.
- Someone get Brady Tkachuk a helmet that fits his stupid head please.
- Oh jeez, it wouldn’t be a Montreal power play if they didn’t give up a dangerous shorthanded chance.
- The noises I just made in the final two minutes of that period were not human in the slightest, Montreal might be lucky to escape this period still leading.
- Hey, they still have the lead, so win the third right?
- Opening shift here we go!
- (Shot immediately goes high and wide)
- The Russian judge gives Chris Tierney a 6.8 on that dive, time for some four on four!
- I would prefer it if the Habs could also avoid the typical Jean-Gabriel Pageau goal too.
- That call is softer than baby kittens, Habs to the PK.
- Big fan of Ryan Poehling on the penalty kill, great work by the rookie to fend off Artem Anisimov.
- Oh, so we’re going to do it this way eh Habs?
- Nick Suzuki has IQ light years ahead of so many NHL players.
- Hahaha, of course that’s how this game ends up tied.
- What exactly was Tkachuk trying to do when he threw himself into the net there?
- And another penalty kill as everyone can here the tank revving up in the background.
- Nate Thompson is allergic to converting odd man rushes apparently.
- To overtime we go!
- Heart rate...Not great!
- Why won’t the hockey gods just give me my Ilya Kovalchuk goal?
- THERE IT IS
- We didn’t deserve a win but who cares because Ilya Kovalchuk is a Montreal Canadien and Carey Price is your mom’s favourite player.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) A great point
1) Nice to see the Habs finally score three goals