For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.
Okay, okay, okay. Time to shake off the TSM rust! Let's see if I can remember how to do this.
- The fourth line is looking alright!
- Still got some summer passes going.
- Tic-tac-toe from Evans to Belzile to Peca for 1-0 lead.
- You get an offside, you get an offside, EVERYBODY GETS AN OFFSIDE!
- Cousins laying the boom there.
- As far as I can tell, this game is a great deal more scramble-y than the game against the Devils.
- Oh Jo Dru, why you gotta do that.
- Please stop going offside...
- Fleury lays the boooooooooooom.
- Scramble scramble scramble.
- Rielly is really flying tonight. On the other hand, he was flying because he was flying back to defend...on the power play. So that's less ideal.
- Do. Not. Like.
- DON'T BREAK POEHLING.
- Could you please go spend the power play in the other zone and not in your own?
- Thank you Charlie.
- I suppose it's a good sign for Rielly that I can't always tell which player is Petry and which player is Rielly. (And a bad sign for my internet...)
- So no McNivin, huh?
- Well, I gotta say, first impression of Chiarot is pretty underwhelming.
- What a pass from Petry, and a goal from Barber.
- Or maybe it went in off Cousins? Either way, that line has been good, and it was a nice goal.
- OH. MY. WORD. Poehling and Belzile. Geeeeeez. That move from Poehling was uh... pretty mint. Short handed and everything.
- That was almost really nice from Peca too.
- Thanks again, Charlie.
- Now please score again.
- Hudon draws a power play. You know what would be really nice? A power play goal.
- Guys, it's a power play. Please play in the offensive zone.
- Oh man, Charles very nearly had one.
- UNDEFEATED. WE'RE GONNA WIN THE CUP. (I kid, I kid!!!!!)
- 4-3 Habs win!
- (Still would have been nice to have a decent power play showing though.)