Montreal Canadiens news and notes
- Nate Thompson feels like being a father to his pride and joy, four-year-old Teague, is an honour. [NHL]
- The Last Word on Habs podcast takes a deep dive on the NHL Draft, the Habs’ biggest needs and how to go about fixing them, and even throw in some rumour talk. [Last Word on Hockey]
- What’s better than listening to Paul Byron and Victor Mete tell dad jokes? [Twitter]
- Listening to Jonathan Drouin and Nicolas Deslauriers tell them! [Twitter]
- These father’s sure did something right!
- And Carey Price ... well, he’s just nailing this whole dad thing!
Around the league and elsewhere
- The Washington Capitals signed winger Carl Hagelin to an $11 million, four-year deal. [Sportsnet]
- Five members of the NHL.com staff debate the merits of the Norris Trophy finalists. [NHL]
- Dallas Eakins is the last man standing in the search for the Anaheim Ducks’ head coach. [TSN]
- Breaking down the trade value of Maple Leafs defender Nikita Zaitsev. [Sportsnet]
China vs. Spain
South Africa vs. Germany
Nigeria vs. France
Korea Republic vs. Norway
Eyes On The Prize has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though EOTP and SB Nation may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our guiding principles.