- Scott is currently sicker than Max Domi’s hands, so pray for my well-being as I try to fight off this head cold.
- No Tatar? No Kulak? Hopefully no problem?
- It’s time for history, Carey Price can pass Jacques Plante for win by a Montreal goalie tonight, and it’s hard to believe that kid with bleached blond hair became this stud in net.
- Also I hope everyone is up to date on vaccines since Corey Perry is around tonight.
- Did I miss something last night, why is Phillip Danault in a cage?
- Also I learned Craig Button is from Rochester, and I guess I have to be nicer to him now.
- Hello Anaheim PD? I’d like to report a drunk and disorderly, it’s the Canadiens power play.
- Oh, cool cool cool cool cool.
- That’s the most noticeable Jonathan Drouin has been all week, maybe he can try putting the puck in before a whistle next time?
- Good pushback after the goal as Jeff Petry nearly banks one in off the end boards.
- Hey, guys can we wake up a bit out there?
- I don’t know a lot about Nick Ritchie, but if he tries to put his hands on any of the Finnish children I’ll fly to Anaheim and give him a stern talking to.
- The power play is currently so bad that I can leave the room to get a drink and know I will miss literally nothing.
- This is going well!
- LORD BYRON DOTH PROTEST YOUR LEAD ANAHEIM.
- Oh for the love of God Habs, stay out of the box.
- One huge kill down, great work by Nate Thompson and company!
- Oh for the love of...Get it back fellas.
- That was certainly a challenge, for something.
- And now a power play, Anaheim is being the rudest kind of host.
- That was as abysmal as I expected it to be.
- OH COME ON AGAIN? Who the hell is Jaycob Megna anyway?
- HOLY SHIT THEY SCORED...ON THE POWER PLAY?!
- That is not how you respond to a goal, and the Habs are down two again.
- Make that three goals.
- Oh good, another power play.
- Is the ice just really bad or did everyone forget how to skate and handle the puck? Feels like players are botching passes all over the place.
- I will say, Jordan Weal has looked fantastic in this game, always making things happen around the Ducks net.
- I don’t have a snide remark anymore, I just hope the power play scores.
- I don’t blame Brendan Gallagher for being mad, just seems like everything tonight didn’t work at all.
- Well, that sucked regroup and beat Detroit please, can’t afford to drop points in these games.
Highlight of the night
EOTP 3 Stars
1) Halfway to becoming Saint Shea
2) About as embarrassing as it looks and sounds
1) And a final truth on this International Women’s Day