- Easiest match-up for the Habs until the end of the season. Must-win game. They are all must-win games.
- This fight was completely useless and the Habs might lose a forward. I bet Mackenzie Weegar doesn’t feel any better about the outcome either. One day, those displays will leave the game completely, and it will be a great one.
- Habs look deflated. Good that Price is there to back them up.
- There’s the spark! 1-0 Habs
- Big cats don’t care defence, a beautiful feed from Kotkaniemi and it’s 2-0 Habs.
- Hey! Another goal. This is fun.
- Nice backcheck from Weal on the breakaway, forcing an early shot. Save from Price.
- Jordan Weal has been a legitimately great find of the Habs. His offensive instinct separates him from the average depth player.
- That’s a great goal from Arturri Lehkonen,. He finds space in the slot by gliding away from traffic and it’s 4-0 Habs.
- Well, that’s not Mete’s first goal, but another assist for the young defenceman. Danault scores on a rebound. 5-0 Habs and a new career high in point for Tatar!
- It’s good for the Habs to give the odd high-danger chance to the Panthers. They make sure Price stays warmed up.
- This game should already be over. Teams should be allowed to forfeit in the NHL.
- Another spectacular save from Price. Complete confidence.
- And the Panthers finally scores. The goal doesn’t really matter, but the images of Price visibly hurt after the puck hits him in an unprotected area are quite scary.
- What a release by Max Domi.
Highlight of the night
A game-opening snipe
EOTP 3 Stars
3) The rare Double Tataahhh
1) On to the big one