For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.
- WEEEEE HAVE JOHNSON.
- Petry with a milestone game, Hart vs Price, a game with serious playoff implications, seems like a good way to spend Tuesday night.
- Nice chance from Kulak
- If you're gonna cough the puck up in front of your own net, Claude Giroux is NOT the guy you're gonna want to do that against.
- That was a really early whistle...
- Lehk with a few nice plays there.
- Oh good lord, Habs.
- Another nice chance from Kulak.
- GALLY GOALS ARE THE BEST GOALS. IT IS KNOWN.
- Oh no... Jeff.
- O CAPTAIN, OUR CAPTAIN.
- Please go play on the other side of the ice, boys.
- They were doing so well to end the first, and to start the second, and now, the Flyers are running the show.
- Thank goodness for Carey Price though.
- Habs starting to look a little better.
- JoDru with a good shift there.
- One of these days Lehkonen is gonna score when I'm watching a game.
- No goals for you Ghost Bear.
- One of these days Victor Mete is gonna score...but apparently today is not that day.
- It took until the third period to get the first power play of the game!
- JVR has been making me nervous all game. This shift is not helping.
- The refs are calling nothing. This is ridiculous.
- Ok, Habs....all you have to do is NOT MESS THIS UP IN THE FINAL TWO MINUTES.
- Empty net for the Flyers...
- EMPTY NETTER FOR DOMI.
- Habs win 3-1!!
Highlight of the night
EOTP 3 Stars
3) Now he just needs the hands
2) In case you missed the Weber goal
1) Bad news for Flyers fans