- Important points on the line tonight again, boys **goodbye fingernails**
- Mete and Kotkaniemi’s pre-game ritual is...something
- Nice zone entry by Danault early in the game followed up by a beautiful pass to Tatar to Kulak but no dice - more of that, please
- Spending entirely too much time in our own zone here
- Not sure if Habs know the game started already or...
- So far the stars tonight have been Carey Price and the goalpost
- Habs finally get some momentum going on the PP and then...Andrew Shaw happened
- Anders Lee finished the period with five shots on goal if you want to know how the first 20 went
- So I see we are starting the second period hemmed in our own zone again cool cool cool
- Islanders score - it was really only a matter of time
- All I can hear is my S/O yelling from the living room so I am going to go ahead and assume the Winnipeg Jets game started and they scored - maybe let’s also do the thing, Habs?
- Finally a bit of pressure
- Habs back to the penalty kill
- Carey Price is not human
- Ah I see we are adjusting lines
- JORDIE BENN. Weal with the screen.
As it stands Jordie Benn sets a new career high in goals with this rip from the point! pic.twitter.com/msaPKokpZk— Scott Matla (@scottmatla) March 15, 2019
- More mixing to start the period and the Finnish line is reunited
- Weber went in on Martin and looks a bit shaken up
- Mayfield lays out Kotkaniemi and I am pretty sure my heart stopped - bloody lip, but the youngster appears to be okay
- Kotkaniemi with the toe drag AND gets the rebound - no goal but good god the talent
- We. Need. These. Points.
- 2-on-1. Islanders score.
- Islanders take this one
Highlight of the night
EOTP 3 Stars
3) Red Rum-ing the playoff chances
2) The Bearded One made it interesting
1) I’ve never heard of the Long Island Flu, either