- Can this be the game, for that thing, you know the thing, the thing I won’t say out loud because last time I did the Habs lost 8-2.
- Mike Johnson on the call, which is always a good thing.
- I can feel a Jordan Weal goal tonight, don’t ask me why, but I can feel it.
- A classy tribute for Ted Lindsay, may he rest easy.
- LETS DO THAT HOCKEY!
- The TSN key to victory for the Red Wings was “Pride” that’s rough buddy.
- Good lord Andreas Athanasiou is fast, like Paul Byron fast.
- Someone is going to take Luke Witkowski’s number, he’s a menace right now.
- Swede on Finn penalty, will this rivalry ever end!?
- Well that power play was beyond uninspiring to put it nicely.
- What the heck, Jonathan Bernier can stop pucks all of a sudden?
- That call is softer than a Corgi’s arse, what a mess of a period capped up with a wack penalty call.
- Well at least the Red Wings power play is bad too right?
- I wish I had more to say folks, but that requires teams to do quite literally anything out there, this looks like a 9am pick up game at the local rink right now.
- That is not what I meant Jordie Benn...
- Oh well hello there Carey Price!
- Well, at least Shea Weber still has the ability to make an entire arena hold it’s breath when he shoots.
- A goal? No like really a goal???
- Ooooo Weal comes Weal-ly close with a shot off the post now too!
- Brett Kulak blasts home some breathing room on that laser of goal, see I knew he was the right guy to have in Claude!
- Max Domi in another scrum? Well I never expected that at all!
- Alright Habs, 20 minutes to that thing, the thing that’s super important, do not less us down.
- THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
- I’m going to need the Bell Centre to never play Kid Rock again please.
- Oh my god the hands on Athanasiou! Respect man, respect.
- Can Justin Abdelkader leave Brendan Gallagher alone please, we need him for goal scoring purpose thanks.
- Too nervous to write words, pretend I’m saying something witty here.
- HE DID IT Y’ALL
Highlight of the night
EOTP 3 Stars
3) Always a treat to play the Red Wings
2) Customized face shields? Not a bad idea, actually.
1) We are not