- Alright, brutal four game stretch coming up so the Habs need to get off on the right foot against the Jets.
- Standing in their way is Connor Hellebuck...Hellebuyck...Hellebyuck? That guy in net for Winnipeg.
- Patrik Laine hasn’t been a real threat in over a fortnight, so keep an eye on him busting a slump against the Habs.
- Oh good, a Lemieux is playing, I’m sure nothing stupid will come of that.
- That Drouin/Gallagher/Danault line is doing all of the good things again, great shift in the Winnipeg zone.
- And then of course, Mark Scheifele finishes off a perfect counter attack by Kyle Connor.
- Hoooooo boy Drouin came to play again tonight folks!
- Hey it took less than ten minutes for Brendan Lemieux to stir the pot, looks like I called that pretty well.
- Hellebuyck needs to Hella-F(REDACTED ) off.
- Are the Jets going to join the Habs in playing hockey or nah?
- Joel Armia is playing keep away against his former club, and it’s a pretty one-sided contest for the Finn so far.
- I have no idea how the Canadiens aren’t leading by four goals after that period, what a start for the Canadiens.
- Yep, it’s definitely a Good Drouin Night.
- One day, Victor Mete will score a goal, but it is not this day(so far anyways)
- Oh, and Carey Price...Still really good!
- Joel Armia is the Kool-Aid Man, he’s just flying through everyone in a Jets sweater tonight.
- Nic Deslauriers elevate the puck man!
- What a great set up by Charles Hudon too, everyone is flying out there tonight.
- Kyle Connor with a brilliant penalty to slow the Montreal momentum.
- I repeat that Connor Hellebuyck just needs to stop doing that, it should be 5-1 Habs at this point.
- Oh Mete.
- Oh now we’re calling penalties?
- Drouin reallllllly wants that third goal tonight.
- Bit of a sloppy start, good thing Carey Price is there to do Carey Price things.
- But guys, maybe go play in the other end for a little while.
- Lemieux, unless you’re trying to eat a blocker for dessert, I wouldn’t annoy Carey Price too much.
- Drouin ->Weber=Insurance baby!
- Nine shots on goal for Drouin and the final period isn’t even half over, what a freakin’ game from #92.
- I’m not sure of the legality of it, but Shea Weber just straight up duffed Mark Schiefele in the chops to deny him a scoring chance.
- BOOK ‘EM DANAULT!
- Deslauriers turned down a fight, I have officially seen it all tonight.
- Mint baby, just mint.
- Well that’s some garbage by Perreault in a blowout, be glad Max Domi didn’t get loose friend.
- Just please don’t get hurt now.
- Or allow a goal to Brendan Lemieux.
- Bring on the Maple Leafs!
EOTP 3 Stars