- It’s Valentines Day, and by that token I spent my day off today eating hibachi and napping.
- There likely won’t be much love lost tonight, as the Habs clash against P.K. Subban and the Predators.
- WELCOME BACK DUTCH GRETZKY!
- Hello Nate Thompson, I don’t have a nickname for you yet, but welcome!
- Congrats to Shea Weber on his 900th NHL game, the Man Mountain getting to play a milestone game where his career began is always a nice touch.
- Off-topic question for tonight’s game, who is the best character on Brooklyn Nine-Nine?
- New fourth line gets their first ice time and, well the puck didn’t go in at least!
- Sometimes I forget that Mike Reilly can really fire the puck, and he should do it way more often.
- You cannot physically high-sick Rocco Grimaldi who has apparently escaped from the lollipop guild, but Brendan Gallagher somehow did.
- Dear god the Nashville power play is bad, and I know bad power plays by this point in the season.
- Oh no, now it’s the Habs turn for a power play.
- That wasn’t good, but it wasn’t bad so, progress?
- At least Carey Price appears to be awake through the opening period.
- Good chance from Deslauriers and Weise to end the period, more of them doing that please.
- Much better start to this period from the Habs, they found out they can play in the Nashville end!
- I see Artturi Lehkonen is still cursed to never score on those wide open chances.
- What a shift by Brendan Gallagher to bail out the fourth line, and draw a penalty in the process.
- (Two minutes of infuriatingly bad hockey)
- I’d like to know what Jonathan Drouin was thinking with that pass, especially since it’s in the back of the net.
- “Maybe both teams won in this deal” THANK YOU MIKE JOHNSON FOR SOME SANITY
- That was a highly awkward sequence, especially since TSN just randomly cut to the Preds bench with the puck in play.
- Big period for the Habs, but missing a well deserved goal or three.
- Oi, ref gonna need you to move mate.
- The NHL should take all the power play footage from this game and set it on fire, drown it in acid, then just nuke whatever is left.
- TUNA GOAL!
- Andrew Shaw makes this Habs team so much better this year, good to see him playing at his best.
- Oh, well that’s no fun.
- Brian Boyle having 14 goals is legitimately shocking to me, holy crap.
- Oh Jordie no, you’ve been much better this season but just dump that puck man.
- They gave us a power play too? This is the worst Valentines ever Nashville.
- Victor Mete might never score an NHL goal.
- Bring on Tampa Bay this weekend!
Highlight of the night
EOTP 3 Stars
3) Maybe next time, Gadget
2) Poor Mete
1) Had to be this one tonight