For our new readers and members, the Top Six Minutes is a continuation of the discussion in the game thread. We try to keep it light and entertaining. Full recaps are up the morning after every game.
- But, seriously. This streak has to end soon, right?
- I think the best way to end this horror is to give the Bruins their first loss on home ice this season.
- No mustaches! This is symbolic. A clean slate. This is will be the night things start to turn around.
- Armia opens the scoring two minutes in! (so far my prediction is right)
- Cousins and Suzuki so close with a goal. They make a pretty sweet looking pair.
- That should have been a call on Carlo. Refs choice, hooking, tripping, cross-check...
- Chara introduces Thompson to the Bruins bench. That was cordial of him.
- And we’re heading to the first power play of the night after Hudon gets a stick to the face...and sells it beautifully
- No goal but the majority was spent in the Bruins zone so...yay.
- Chiarot makes a huge block followed by a great save by Price. Shots are 10-11. Dare I say we have our defence game going tonight?
- We didn’t let a goal in during the last minute and we’re still in the lead. Oh, we’ve got this.
- Bodies are starting to fly as we reach 30 hits halfway through the second.
- Marchand is starting to get frustrated. This is getting fun now. Throw in a little Tuukka tantrum and we’re off and running.
- So far everyone has been on pretty good behavior. One penalty and no fights.
- Armia looks like the Roadrunner with his hit on Pastrnak. Just skates on by, lays the hit, knocks off his helmet and keeps on going like he wasn’t even there. Beep, beep.
- Gallagher is taunting Pastrnak and finishes it up with the Gally grin.
- We’ve got ourselves an angry Weber and a good ol’ fashioned line brawl at center ice!
- We came out on the losing end of that as Weber and Gallagher head to the box.
- But the penalty kill unit nailed it.
- We’re still up 1-0!
- Gallagher in all alone but can’t find the back of the net.
- Pastrnak gets his revenge for all the times we’ve picked on him tonight and ties it up.
- Don’t panic. Do. Not. Panic.
- Petry takes a Chara slap shot and heads straight to the dressing room. Ugh.
- He’s back! ‘Atta boy, Jeff. Just walk it off.
- Chiarot is having himself quite a game.
- Bruin’s take the lead with a power play goal by Backes.
- You owe us a goal, Cousins. That was a lame penalty to take.
- DeBrusk makes it 3-1. I said not to panic. Didn’t I say don’t panic?
- A too many men penalty with 1:51 left? Way to just give up there, fellas.
- So, it wasn’t the mustaches...
EOTP 3 Stars
3) Not much more he can do
2) Like clockwork on all accounts
1) Well, if we’re looking to the future