- This four-game losing streak ends tonight, (confidence is the key to success). Oh, we’re playing the Bruins, maybe the losing streak ends Thursday, (realism is also important).
- Playing he Bruins without Tuukka Rask is like eating Pea Soup without maple syrup. It’s still good, it could just be a bit more fun.
- Gallagher is taking shots out there like it’s a crappy 2009 song that probably shouldn't have played at school dances.
- Joel Armia has a short-handed chance, but the Bruins power play does not suck. Not even a little.
- Brendan Gallagher, making things happen and setting up Shea Weber for the tying goal.
- Yeah, the Bruins power play is going to be an issue for Montreal.
- Montreal’s is not so much a problem for Boston.
- Pastrnak scores 8 seconds in, because that is the kind of game this is going to be. Okay, fine, it is also partly because he’s pretty good.
- I blinked, and now it’s 5-1 Bruins. Yikes.
- Carey Price is being pulled. *yikes intensifies*
- Jesperi Kotkaniemi will start scoring again, just not today.
- If I mention Pastrnak is one goal from a hat trick it probably wont happen right?
- Wrong. I was wrong. Nothing can stop David Pastrnak.
- Gallagher, potentially getting broken by Shea Weber. At this point that’s just considered classic Gallagher, right?
- Halak is having himself quite a game.
- One thing about this Canadiens team, is they do not appear to have rolled over and given up.
- Bruins are having fun, Halak is having fun, Pastrnak is having fun. I am not having fun.
- Oh come on. How is the kid supposed to get a goal in his first game if he’s in the penalty box? Why must Max Domi and the refs try to stand in the way of the Bruins delightful day?
- OH MAN. Artturi Lehkonen’s shot it JUST wide. This game is a bad time.
- Oh fun, The new Bruin does get a point in his first game. That’s nice.
- Optimistic note: The Metro won’t be too packed after the game. It looks like the majority of the fans already left.
EOTP 3 Stars
3) But he did get a point!
2) Have they considered not announcing the final minute of play?
1) That may actually be better than what they have been doing