- Happy Halloween folks, is tonight going to be a trick or treat for the Habs?
- Hoping for another a first win for Keith Kinkaid, but it seems like he has a deck stacked against him on a back to back and without Jesperi Kotkaniemi.
- What is the best Halloween candy and why is it Reese’s Cups?
- Well, I guess early goals are a theme this trip and I am perfectly okay with that!
- Every time the broadcast mentions how much Ryan Reaves hits people all I can think of is the fact he never has the puck in that case.
- Mark Stone’s face is still beyond annoying and I don’t think I’ll ever be over that fact.
- I WILL FIGHT THE PUCK THAT HIT JONATHAN DROUIN IN THE FACE.
- Paul Byron shaved and now looks like he’s 16 years old.
- The broadcast definitely called William Karlsson, Erik Karlsson and I did a double take before that goal went in.
- Habs fourth line continues to look great, doesn’t seem to matter who is on it, they just generate chances.
- Kinkaid, woof.
- Good start after an unfortunate end to the first period for the Habs.
- Oh my god Fleury nearly went full 2005 in net again.
- I am now going to take back all of the mean things I said about Jonathan Drouin now, which means deleting a lot of tweets.
- Nick Suzuki, my god what a kid and what a player he’s proving to be.
- Oh my god that power play nearly killed me in at least four different ways to end the period.
- Alright, 20 more minutes lets see what these Habs have left in the tank!
- I’m also just praying my power doesn’t go out with the 65 MPH gusts here in Rochester(104 KPH for the rest of the world)
- Keith, buddy, you’re breaking my heart dude.
- Oh good, and a penalty kill now too!
- Ben Chiarot with a goal!*
- *On his own net, and now I’m sad.
- Well, it can’t be understated that this is the biggest power play of the game for Montreal right now.
- Tell the idiot in the Waldo costume we all found him, and think he’s a dunce for chirping a hockey player from behind the safety of the glass.
- TUNA TATAR!
- Poor Victor Mete, hopefully his second goal won’t be a total odyssey like his first one was.
- HOLY MOTHER OF GOD WE HAVE A TIE GAME.
- Take the point and get the hell out of Vegas Habs.
- Just win baby.
- Max “Power” Domi lets go home y’all!
- Bring on Dallas and hopefully two more points!
EOTP 3 Stars
3) Kinda creepy, but that fits the Halloween theme
2) Throwing it way back
1) Does this ever not work? It never doesn’t work.